PROUD to have VOTED

If that was true that the last election was rigged, then the Dems did it better this time.

Ironically that would explain why Trump is so adamant that this one was rigged is because they beat him at his own game.
Well I for one make more money with a Republican President then I do with a Democrat

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If that was true that the last election was rigged, then the Dems did it better this time.

Ironically that would explain why Trump is so adamant that this one was rigged is because they beat him at his own game.

LMAO. Republicans playing checkers while Democrats playing 3-D chess

LMAO. Republicans playing checkers while Democrats playing 3-D chess

If one truly believed the election was rigged, wouldn’t one want the guys smart enough to do it successfully to be in power rather than the dumbasses who failed?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

If one truly believed the election was rigged, wouldn’t one want the guys smart enough to do it successfully to be in power rather than the dumbasses who failed?

Absolutely not. Who wants the cheaters to win!?

You are exactly what is fucking wrong with this country right now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Lol, not that anyone needs to stand up for Fiend, but I think I detected some sarcasm in his post ;)

Edit: if not up yours fiend :cheesy:

There is sarcasm in pretty much all of my posts.

Glimmer of hope, newsflash...

Seattle, Washington's democrat, nutjob, mayor, will not seek re-election. I have little confidence in the mostly, leftist, citizens of Seattle, to do the right thing. However, this woman, will hopefully disappear from public life.

Seattle, Washington's democrat, nutjob, mayor, will not seek re-election. I have little confidence in the mostly, leftist, citizens of Seattle, to do the right thing. However, this woman, will hopefully disappear from public life.

They won't even miss a beat electing the same garbage to replace her...

Top Bottom