Prorock 44 and more.....

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Update: Sorry guys, trying to respond to people and get things moving along as quick as I can. Also trying to give people in order the right to refuse so taking a bit to get through the lists. Right now everything listed initially except for the axles has a commitment. The drive shafts have a few guys in line and the wheels are about five or six deep right now.

Several folks have asked why the sales. We have moved on up a few lugnuts. I will post an update in our build thread soon. Thanks everyone.

No I have one. Just knew OP had one that he wanted to get rid of but hadn't listed yet.

Yes, I do have one and some other items to get listed as soon as I have some time.

How about the flares? Are they becoming available?

Not sure where that came from lol, but no the flares are not becoming available.

I'll take the RAM :thumb:

Its yours. We'll work out the details, just keep it away from OverlanderJK

IrishJK, please clear your message box. I'm interested in the Slabs.

Sorry dudes are filling it up faster than I can respond and clear out.

JAGS

Hooked
Just able to look through a few threads. Congrats on the upgrades. Wish I wasn't on the road when first posted as the wheels are a great deal. Damn!!!

TeamFaust

Hi Irish JK -- Might be interested in the Tuffy Security Deck depending on which one and what you're wanting for it. Will PM you.

edit -- looks like your box filled back up again. PM me on this when you have a chance.

Last edited:

Cesar jk

Items for sale in Orange, Ca.

Prorock 44 Front with factory Rubicon internals and 5.13 gears. Tabbed for Evo Mfg DTD. Rear Factory 44 with factory Rubi Locker, 5.13 gears and Ten Chromoly shafts. Tabbed for Evo Mfg DTD. All install and maintenance performed by ORE. Both axles are hub to hub including all brake assemblies. Will not split axles - $4,500.00

Five (5) ATX Slabs 17"x9" 5x5 black with five (5) new bare rock rings - $1000.00

Front and Rear JE Reel 1350 Drive Shafts for 2012+ Rubicon with D44 axles - $500.00

Warn 76800 Air-Power SPI Premium AIr Compressor with Warn Quick Disconnect Power Cable - $250.00

Cobra 29 LX BT New, open box - $40.00

PSC Steering 9" Ram - $40.00

Sending pm but it says you inbox is full

Buddy22

Cobra 29 LX BT New, open box - $40.00

Cobra 29 LX BT New, open box - $40.00 I'm ready where do I send the money lol :beer:

Top Bottom