PROJKURs build of Falkor

Yes sir. Lol. Debating on whether cleaning the rest this weekend or leave until after the next run. I'm still trying to go.

I was debating the same thing. But I couldn't handle it. Needed a wash before the last run so I figured it wasn't a bad idea. Also wanted to inspect some spots that I rubbed wheeling.

Let us know if you decide to go. I think I'm camping sat night and splitting early sun AM. I will probably drive out sat morning.

I was debating the same thing. But I couldn't handle it. Needed a wash before the last run so I figured it wasn't a bad idea. Also wanted to inspect some spots that I rubbed wheeling.

Let us know if you decide to go. I think I'm camping sat night and splitting early sun AM. I will probably drive out sat morning.
Ok, I think I might just drive out early Saturday morning too but leave out Saturday evening.

lol couldn't hurt to ask!! One of these days Mike, we need to grab a beer. I mean we live so far away from one another!

I know man. It's getting weird honestly how close we live and we haven't met up LOL. I'm actually meeting a few buddies at Pluckers on Shepherd at 7:15 tonight for the game. If you're free you should stop by.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks Mike! Did I see you stop and grab a pic when I had it parked on the street right after the lift install? It looked like your rig from the window!

LOL. Just seeing this now after last night. Yep that was me. I told Yasmin to hang out the window and get a good shot of the rig. Never got around to posting up on your page lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom