Project TBD

PATRIOTKJM

Cycle, cycle, cycle. 60 is dialed in and have a good 6 degree pinion angle and 7.5 of caster. Going to move the reservoirs to top of frame and shorten driveshaft a bit. IMG_2898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PATRIOTKJM

Anyone have to clearance their Evo oil pan skid for the web on the prorock 60? I can’t push axle any further forward or the track bar will interfere with diff cover. Image1511134812.064731.jpg

PATRIOTKJM

Using every inch. Did something new with draglink on XD 60 along with raising track bar pivot. IMG_3759.jpg IMG_3757.jpg

Last edited:

PATRIOTKJM

Installed J8 booster and master, seems to move more volume. Shorter pedal throw and more assist. Had to make a remote reservoir for clutch. Also borrowed a scanner and did ABS bleed procedure. IMG_5385.jpg

PATRIOTKJM

After talking to Motec on and off for the last two years we finally decided to take the leap. I haven’t built the garage yet at the house so we opted to have them do the install. This was a little tough for me as I like working on my stuff but Robbie quickly made us comfortable showing us the level of detail they go to on each install. I’ve been driving my JK about 60 miles a day to work and home so I can’t wait to get back in it. First trip planned is back out to EJS. IMG_8792.jpg IMG_8793.jpg IMG_8794.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom