project JK shirt?

:cheesy: I have to say, when I first read this thread, I thought to myself - WTF!! But then, I looked at the Cafe Press link and thought.... hey, that kinda looks familiar. And then, it occured to me that way back when, we set up a Cafe Press account and that this was it :crazyeyes: :D

I appreciate eveyone's concerns but, I think this link is okay. Not too many if anyone ever orders from it anymore but, it does belong to us :D

:cheesy: I have to say, when I first read this thread, I thought to myself - WTF!! But then, I looked at the Cafe Press link and thought.... hey, that kinda looks familiar. And then, it occured to me that way back when, we set up a Cafe Press account and that this was it :crazyeyes: :D

I appreciate eveyone's concerns but, I think this link is okay. Not too many if anyone ever orders from it anymore but, it does belong to us :D

Lol. Well that's good to know. So I CAN get a PJK pink camo tank top for the summer?!! Sweet.

Talk with wayalife and is 100 real

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, after giving it more of a look, I have to say "maybe". There's a golf shirt listed that I don't recall ever setting up. We're looking into it more now and, if it isn't legit, I'll be contacting them with a cease and desist.

Great let me know please.
I want to get the black project jk shirt
thanks .

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

There is also a girl in eBay from Arizona that makes JK decals in her pc and sells them for cheap lol.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I was also looking forward to getting one of those shirts as well but from the project-jk site as well as the project jk side decal. But they're both out of stock! Hoping to get one before the jeep meet at Daytona beach.

any 1 has a large NEW project jk shirt for sale?

Any 1 fake decals lol I got rip off
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366150194.246680.jpg
Got them 10 days ago I will never use them there are fake she told me that she makes them in her pc after I got them

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

I have gotten as few "special" colors of the Project JK shirts from Cafe Press. I have been keeping it a secret so I am the only one with certain colors and leave everyone else to wonder where I got them!

I have gotten as few "special" colors of the Project JK shirts from Cafe Press. I have been keeping it a secret so I am the only one with certain colors and leave everyone else to wonder where I got them!

lol but there fake
so if I see u I will know hgahahahah

lol but there fake
so if I see u I will know hgahahahah

Actually, they are not fake. They are the same exact shirt you get from the Project-JK store ... just more expensive. As Eddie said, they do have the rights to make them, or I would not buy them.

Actually, they are not fake. They are the same exact shirt you get from the Project-JK store ... just more expensive. As Eddie said, they do have the rights to make them, or I would not buy them.

but after I told eddie they close that seller because they had golf jk shirts hahaha

Top Bottom