Project Colossus

Been busy but did an install of my CB a couple weeks ago. Used a RR mount for the cb itself and the RR mount for the firestick antenna.

Been running bumperless here lately. Got tired of the big plastic stock one. Have some parts coming soon that will make it alot better in the rear. :brows:

Also made a dbox that I will be hooking up to clean up the mess of wires I have going on in the engine bay.

Also forgot to mention that I ordered a RR snorkel kit. Just need to find some time to install it. Hopefully this weekend

Looks great, like the Rubicon decals. Where did you get the wrap for the grill?

Thanks. Actually gonna be replacing the Rubicon decals with some digital camo ones. Be the third time I changed them. Just can't make up my mind. I ordered the wrap from a website called Metro Restyling. I believe i ordered a 60'"x48" piece and was a perfect amount for the grill.

Thanks. Actually gonna be replacing the Rubicon decals with some digital camo ones. Be the third time I changed them. Just can't make up my mind. I ordered the wrap from a website called Metro Restyling. I believe i ordered a 60'"x48" piece and was a perfect amount for the grill.

Awesome, you think the camo rubicon will blend in with the silver paint?

Top Bottom