Project ACCUAIR

In the name of testing this ACCUAIR Jeep Gladiator, Cindy and I decided to leave the frozen wasteland known as Carson City and made our way back down to globally warmed town of Boulder City. And, our primary focus would be on the one question that I just keep on getting... "does it flex"? Or, versions of that. Needless to say, we got out, filmed and are pushing to get a video up by Monday or Tuesday... earlier if we can but in the mean time, I decided to share some teaser pics with all of you - the members of WAYALIFE. :cool:

Here's a shot of us at the testing grounds.
20230125153035-44fbba02.jpg

Of course, it'd be dumb to push the limit of things without a little back up support and so, we made sure to bring Moby along.
20230125153057-dcb290bf.jpg

Just to play it smart, we made to start off easy and slowly ramp into more challenging terrain.
20230125153109-177a0808.jpg

20230125153119-7af8b38e.jpg

Lucky for us, it was an epic day to be out on the trail.
20230125153004-545b8907.jpg

20230125153131-19efffef.jpg

20230125153154-ba35dfaf.jpg

Oh... you're probably hoping to see a flex pic, right? 😁
How's this one for ya...
20230125153210-d007c012.jpg

Or, this one...
20230125152856-9e701c88.jpg

Hope you'll tune in to see how things went and to see for yourself and decide for yourself just how well or not so well the ACCUAIR suspension system did out on the rocks. :cool:
Awesome!! From the looks of it, it does pretty dam good or at least good enough for what most people would wheel! Looking forward to the video.

I’m also super jealous of that red rock and warm weather. Looked like a good day.

Spazbyt

Hooked
The military Oshkosh's HEMTT trucks appeared in the 1980s and originally had leaf suspension and later coils. The latest models are equipped with airbags. For a military vehicle that is designed to be off road 70% or more of its life, I would say that's a vote of confidence for the reliability/durability of airbag suspensions.
1674799340143.png
1674797315258.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The military Oshkosh's HEMTT trucks appeared in the 1980s and originally had leaf suspension and later coils. The latest models are equipped with airbags. For a military vehicle that is designed to be off road 70% or more of its life, I would say that's a vote of confidence for the reliability/durability of airbag suspensions.
View attachment 384361
View attachment 384359
Thanks for posting this up! Impressive :)

Trail JK

I like this and think there’s a market for it for sure. Is the app the only way to adjust it? What if you didn’t have a cell connection because you’re out in the middle of nowhere?

kevman65

Hooked
I like this and think there’s a market for it for sure. Is the app the only way to adjust it? What if you didn’t have a cell connection because you’re out in the middle of nowhere?
The app utilizes blue tooth, not cell signal.

Plus I forgot, there is a touch pad included in the package.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The ACCUAIR system has a dedicated tethered controller. You can see it in this video at about 2 min in :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible to set the default height to a custom setting?
It is possible to make a minor adjustment to the default ride height and even make corner corrections to compensate for things like gastank lean. We will show this in our upcoming video. However, I don't think you can go higher than what is default and really, if you want to go lower, setting #1 (which is 2" lower than default) is something you can drive on all day everyday and without having to touch a thing. For around town and on the highway, that's kind of where I've been leaving this Gladiator set at.

Top Bottom