Proclip Iphone holder wity dash attach for Jeep

pastorwug

IMG_0535.jpg IMG_0536.jpg IMG_0537.jpg IMG_0538.jpg IMG_0539.jpg IMG_0540.jpg IMG_0541.jpg

Proclip Iphone attach for Jeep Dash (2011 and on) - though I think it would fit other phones besides just Apple, the holder can expand quite wide.
The Iphone holder I have is an older model of theirs I think 'cause I couldn't find it on their site, but similar to others there.
Check out part number 875214 - worked great with my 4s and 5s Iphone cause it is adjustable for width.
That also allows you to use a case with your Iphone as well and it fits just as well.

The dash attachment works with most 2011 and on radios - worked great with my 730N RHR
Getting rid of this because it blocks my wife's view of the navigation - happy wife/happy life!

Go to the Proclip site and you can see what they offer - most OEM looking kind of phone attachment I've ever found.
Dash must be removed and then the attachment hooks behind the right side radio screws - seemless and very nice.

Here's the deal - I'm giving it away - I was blessed with it so I'm passing on the blessing!
Just PM me your FULL NAME, email address and where you want it sent.

Happy Jeeping, it's a WAYALIFE!

:clap2: :thumb:

Top Bottom