PREVIEW VIDEO - BUST : An Epic Adventure Across the California Emigrant Trail

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Exited for this! Led with Moby too. Somehow taking the the most iconic Wayalife covered wagon just make this specific trip even cooler.

Reaper

Yes!!!

I cant wait to see this! I love the historical trips! I wish I had a group of jeeps that would like to do this kinda stuff down here in Florida. Man Im gonna have to come out there for one of these trips sometime!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man! I cannot wait for this series. This is something like I really want to do eventually. Thanks for this!!!!

Glad to hear you're excited to see this. :cool:

I can tell already, this is gonna be EPIC and I think 18:55 will cover the first episode. Hurry up July 17th.

LOL - it's kind of like a glorified road trip only on dirt as much as possible but we do hope you enjoy it just the same :)

Oh, man. This is going to be good.

This is going to be great, I’m sure!
I’ll guess 28:36

We sure hope so. :)

Awesome!! What an adventure this was! I can’t wait to see these video memories!

Looking forward to this!

Awesome :cool:

Great intro! ( Jeep Tease ) 24.4

HAPPYTRAILS

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Looks like a great adventure! I’ll say 19:08?

Well, we hope you'll enjoy the series :)

Yes!! 117 minutes - Rated PG13 coming to a theatre near you!!

Or 31:14 [emoji51]

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If it's got a spoiler warning, it's got to be awesome. 24:24.

LOL - We just want to share our story and don't want people chiming in with information that will take away from it. :yup:

Wow! That looks awesome! I can’t wait to watch it. Maybe 22:03?

Oh this is gonna be awesome. I’m gonna take a stab at it and say the first video will be 28:17

Damn, I am SO excited for this. This type of trip is right up my alley.

Looking forward to this. 55 min

Awesome tease! Looking forward to the series!

Trailer was awesome! Can't wait to watch the whole series!!

Glad you all enjoyed the preview. Hope you'll enjoy the series as well :yup:

2000 miles! 4 part series! such a tease, this is why I hate 1st dates :cheesy:

part 1, 23:45

:cheesy:

Awesome
9 jeeps , 15 people and at least one dog [emoji13][emoji13]
I say 28:17

So nice of you to remember Tessa :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking Forward. I think first episode 43;15

Can't wait to see this. Looks awesome.

Excited to watch this! 32 minutes.

Looks like an awesome adventure! 1 hour 01 second

Can’t wait!! Guessing 25:40

This is going to be cool! My guess is 24:11.

This is going to be an awesome series. My guess is 42:55

I’m excited. Looking forward to it. I’m hoping for a minimum of 45:00.

So glad you all enjoyed the preview and so hope you'll enjoy the series :)

Can’t wait to see it and thank you for your time and effort to share your adventure with all of us!

It's our pleasure and we're so glad that people like you can enjoy seeing some of this stuff :)

My guess is 52 hrs unedited for the first episode. Hope you all know farmers who let you pass through......

We stair stepped our way on county roads to loosely follow the original route in areas that were privately owned.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to it . I’m hoping for longer too . 41:18

I love these multi part adventure videos you guys do! It will be the 23.45 highlight of my day 😁

22:30.

Can't wait to watch.

Looking forward to it :pop2:

This is going to be awesome! Can’t wait to see it! I’m going to guess 35:15

Awesome, glad to hear it :)

Been waiting for this series to be finished ever since I heard about it! Excited to see it!

Honestly, we weren't even sure we would ever end up making something of it but ultimately decided that it needed to be made and the time was now.

Exited for this! Led with Moby too. Somehow taking the the most iconic Wayalife covered wagon just make this specific trip even cooler.

LOL - awesome :)

Can't wait for these videos, they are always phenomenal!

Thank you :)

I cant wait to see this! I love the historical trips! I wish I had a group of jeeps that would like to do this kinda stuff down here in Florida. Man Im gonna have to come out there for one of these trips sometime!

Lots to see out west for sure :)

Ddays

Hooked
Looking forward to this!

On a trip like this, what kind of planning goes into it? I'm sure you consult maps but do you do any pre-running? I know just in the little neck of the woods I explore, maps will show a lot of lines as "roads" but they often dead end and you have to backtrack. Was this trail like that or was it pretty much a continuous run?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to this!

On a trip like this, what kind of planning goes into it? I'm sure you consult maps but do you do any pre-running? I know just in the little neck of the woods I explore, maps will show a lot of lines as "roads" but they often dead end and you have to backtrack. Was this trail like that or was it pretty much a continuous run?

Everything east of the Rockies is owned and so you have to stick to county and farm to market routes. The most you can do is loosely follow the actual trail and most of the time, stair stepping your way across the map. Once you get into Wyoming, there's a lot more public land and you can follow the route more closely if not right on it. Fortunately, the California Emigrant Trail is a unit of the National Park System and is well marked. That being said, there are a lot of portions where you can only visit specific sites or drive down lengths of the actual trail. There are definitely areas where you get to a dead end and have to backtrack but most of those, you can see is going to be the case before you get there.

Brute

Hooked
Awesome idea...something I'd like to do, or something similar...

How long will episode 1 be?...not long enough.

Top Bottom