Premium top of the line TerrorFlex front foam in a can

These two front Premium Top Of The Line TerrorFlex foam in a can speed bumps are free to the first person with more money than brains. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430599785.449272.jpg

Jeep is on its way to Alabama I'm pcsing. Future reference most of us in Germany have a military apo box so anything under 70lbs is like mailing in the states through usps.

What's so bad about the, if you don't mind my asking. I can't find a good or bad review.

Because they are what the thread title says: Foam In A Can. They aren't air bumps, not even close. I bought them used ( I too have much more money than brains), because I was slamming my stock bumps hard after I installed my coilovers.

Lee why not dissect them for Wayalife Science and document the process. It would be worth the sacrifice and shut the haters up (probably not but at least prove a point).

Lee why not dissect them for Wayalife Science and document the process. It would be worth the sacrifice and shut the haters up (probably not but at least prove a point).

that sounds like a great idea. I want to know what's inside!

you can send them to:

newton county landfill (largest landfill in the US)
Co Rd 500 East
Brook, IN 47922

please put a "handle with care" sticker on there and tell them to place it right behind this guy if no one is around to sign for it

514e2aa8b48c0.preview-620.jpg

Top Bottom