PR60 4.88 ring and pinion F&R

ttfhell

Free or beer donation. Maybe 10,000 miles on them. Won't ship cause I'm lazy and they are free.

Attachments

• image-1351691049.jpg
    image-1351691049.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 272

David1tontj

Free too. So cal.

Makes me wonder if it would work on a normal h.p.60. I know I would have to machine the knuckle flat.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JAGS

Hooked
Makes me wonder if it would work on a normal h.p.60. I know I would have to machine the knuckle flat.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Seeing what you've done on a trail, you'd be the one possible make it work.

David1tontj

Free too. So cal.

I might want to try to make this work. I've been needing to do it, maybe this will be the motivation I need.

ttfhell

I might want to try to make this work. I've been needing to do it, maybe this will be the motivation I need. My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.
let me know what you want and I'll get it in a box or something.

David1tontj

let me know what you want and I'll get it in a box or something.

No need to ship, I'll see if my brother can pick it up. Maybe at a suds and grub? I'll be down in SoCal to see the family for Thanksgiving and could get it from him then.

I already have 5:13s, so I'll pass on the gears. I just want to see if I can make that high steer arm work for me. It's also cool because it says dynatrac!

Thank you for your generosity!!

ttfhell

Do you know if the Dynatrac steering arm will work on my rear Currie Rock Jock 60 with Artec truss :idontknow:

Just kidding ;) Did you upgrade to the new arms Jim is making?

Nope this off the original set up before the Evo high steer kit was installed. No more upgrades for awhile after the one in the works lol. Well I might do the poison spyder c-pillar kit but that's it until I recover.

ttfhell

No need to ship, I'll see if my brother can pick it up. Maybe at a suds and grub? I'll be down in SoCal to see the family for Thanksgiving and could get it from him then.

I already have 5:13s, so I'll pass on the gears. I just want to see if I can make that high steer arm work for me. It's also cool because it says dynatrac!

Thank you for your generosity!!

No problem it's small enough to hold onto without stealing garage space.

JAGS

Hooked
Nope this off the original set up before the Evo high steer kit was installed. No more upgrades for awhile after the one in the works lol. Well I might do the poison spyder c-pillar kit but that's it until I recover.

What more could you have left to do???

Top Bottom