Potable Air Compressor for the Trail.

JoseRubicon

I get to go out about once a month and I would like to start airing down. I would love a complete on board air system but I can't spend that much money.

Which compact air compressor work best for you. Enough to fill 35's with ease. I don't need it to be race pit fast. But something that will work.

A see Quadratec has supper reflow system and there is a VIAIR system. Which one has worked good for you?

RamP

I've always made it to a gas station or relied on friends with OBA. If you can, wait and save up for a system you really want. It'll save you money in the long run.

turbineguy

I get to go out about once a month and I would like to start airing down. I would love a complete on board air system but I can't spend that much money.

Which compact air compressor work best for you. Enough to fill 35's with ease. I don't need it to be race pit fast. But something that will work.

A see Quadratec has supper reflow system and there is a VIAIR system. Which one has worked good for you?

MV50 available on Amazon. Google it. Works awesome for cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000BM8RT8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1390481358&sr=8-1

Ive used it to fill two jeeps 35s.

Now it makes great backup to my oba system.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CA07WK

I have the ARB MA12 mounted under the hood. Works great and tucked away nicely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using WAYALIFE mobile app

turbineguy

I have the ARB MA12 mounted under the hood. Works great and tucked away nicely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love it too, but considering that the OP said he can't afford OBA and was looking for something portable... And inexpensive.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

The Q industries MV50 is a great little compressor, has been around for years, used to be $29 until people started buying them up because of how good they do work.

I bought the bigger brother MV89 (twin head version of the MV50) a few years ago, to be able to throw in any jeep at any time.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Maybe look for one of these ... Mel just added this on facebook.

1558553_10152150234528680_1024170955_n.jpg

Last edited:

jeffd

I have a Viair 400P and it is great. I can fill 8 tires without any issues and they fill pretty fast. Not sure how long it would have to run to build up enough heat to shut down but still going strong after 8. Not the cheapest but not bad either. I paid around $170 on sale I think they are $199 msrp.

Top Bottom