Post your old iron

JKbrick

Just down the road from my plumbing shop today
IMG_8070.JPG
A guy bought it for he and his son to work on. It's complete but they already started tearing into it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not mine but saw this old Cherokee chief? Show up to work yesterday. Guy daily drives it and I'm surprised I haven't seen it around town before
IMG_7532.jpg
IMG_7533.jpg
IMG_7534.jpg
IMG_7535.jpg
IMG_7536.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Not mine but saw this old Cherokee chief? Show up to work yesterday. Guy daily drives it and I'm surprised I haven't seen it around town before

Wow! That is clean, especially being up there, I'm surprised it's not all rusted out.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
My old 77 CJ5. These pics were all before I bought it, though they are some of my favorites. It belonged to my best friends uncle and I grew up around it and was the vehicle that got me into Jeeps. Probably the most fun vehicle I ever owned which is why I want to work toward getting another CJ5 in the next couple of years now that my JK is just about done and I'm old enough to be nostalgic.

The first one is when it was on 35's racing at Gravelrama in southern Ohio the second pic is at Silver Lake in MI.
jeep3_2.jpg jeep12.jpg

The last one is also at Silver lake but this is after it was running 40's. No wheel travel to speak of but it did well in straight line mud drags and at the dunes.

jeep10.jpg

JKbrick

My old 77 CJ5. These pics were all before I bought it, though they are some of my favorites. It belonged to my best friends uncle and I grew up around it and was the vehicle that got me into Jeeps. Probably the most fun vehicle I ever owned which is why I want to work toward getting another CJ5 in the next couple of years now that my JK is just about done and I'm old enough to be nostalgic.

The first one is when it was on 35's racing at Gravelrama in southern Ohio the second pic is at Silver Lake in MI.
View attachment 250489 View attachment 250490

The last one is also at Silver lake but this is after it was running 40's. No wheel travel to speak of but it did well in straight line mud drags and at the dunes.

View attachment 250493

I saw that first pic and Gravelrama popped into my head before I read your description, I loved going to Gravelrama

Edit: silver lake was/is fun too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

XJADDICTION

Banned

View attachment 250489 View attachment 250490

View attachment 250493

Nice pictures! I've been to silver lake sand dunes many times as a kid. Love Michigan!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom