Post a pic of your first!! Jeep that is...

Lost my JEEP virginity at 51. LOL

This is our first date...She was pretty...Loved her as she looked then and how she looks now. She is an ever evolving project...my human girl friend is jealous...LOL

2014 Sport. Almost paid off...then I'm in trouble...Wish list, front DANA 44 with elocker 4.10 gears, Re-gear rear to 4.10 and elocker...final and bank breaking change would be if possible is blower or diesel swap....

2 1/2" Rubicon lift
17" Fuel wheels
Procom extreme terrain 33's
Stubby front bumper with my custom fitted Bullbar
Smitty front winch
Spod
Lots of goodies I've custom fitted to her

Attachments

• IMG_20140315_094353_627.jpg
    IMG_20140315_094353_627.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 151
  • jeep 2017.jpg
    jeep 2017.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 149

longarmwj

First jeep that was mine is my 03 WJ. Couldn’t find a picture of it stock for some reason. Still have it and always will. I need to get my ass in gear and get it back on the road [emoji854]

IMG_0211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whitarmy

Went in for an oil change on my Ram 1500, came home with this.

IMG_3242.JPG
Started out like this.

IMG_0002.JPG
Finished like this after the wife made fun of me having a “Georgia Tech” jeep.

Bustedback

IMG_0053.JPG first Jeep was a 95 ZJ with the 4.0 . First real Jeep was a 2012 JKU Sport. My best Jeep is now a 2012 JKU Rubicon with a six speed manual. IMG_0996.JPG IMG_0680.JPG

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Scotch737

My first. 99' with less than 100k when I got her. Mall Crawler/Farm Runner, but the ladies sure did love it .
4433_1049831377207_7799565_n.jpg

deantac

After a whole bunch of ford truck 4x4's and one Chevy 4x4 truck, first Jeep was a 1998 sport TJ... Climbing in Last chance Canyon.

Scan0070.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Very cool 5! I had so many guys tell me that they had sold their first jeeps and regretted it. I listened to them 20+ years ago and have be lucky enough to hold onto my 8.

74CJ5

Very cool 5! I had so many guys tell me that they had sold their first jeeps and regretted it. I listened to them 20+ years ago and have be lucky enough to hold onto my 8.

Thanks! I grew up in PA and as you can see there was plenty of rust bubbling up from too many winters, but it would have been great to fix up. I was young and traded up for an almost new YJ, which was much more reliable but for what the dealer gave me, I should have just stored it until I could afford to put money into it. Pretty cool that you still have your 8!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks! I grew up in PA and as you can see there was plenty of rust bubbling up from too many winters, but it would have been great to fix up. I was young and traded up for an almost new YJ, which was much more reliable but for what the dealer gave me, I should have just stored it until I could afford to put money into it. Pretty cool that you still have your 8!

Still my favorite to drive! I put around 5k miles on it per year. IMG_9251.jpg

Top Bottom