PokemonGo?

Gotcha. I was so confused.

I can understand that, except Fantasy Football is based off of actual events and not fictional characters. Not to mention, I win money playing fantasy football. If I could win money playing PokemonGo, I might consider it.

Understandable. But again those who play for free? And hell if PokemonGo paid me to play also I'd quit my damn job. Lol

Seems like I have it all figured out. I have a JK wrangler AND a Prius. I do not play Pokemon but I do like to play Pokemom. I have kids so I have gotten laid for sure. As far as the size goes...well my wife has small hands so that helps.

Seems like I have it all figured out. I have a JK wrangler AND a Prius. I do not play Pokemon but I do like to play Pokemom. I have kids so I have gotten laid for sure. As far as the size goes...well my wife has small hands so that helps.

Lol. Perfect response. Doesn't matter if you have 3 inches or 3 feet. When the job is done, it's done.

He's been waiting a year and half to use that meme and today was the day.

Lmfao so very true.

Lmfao. Best response! Funny yet true!

I doubt that many Geocachers are into this Pokemon thing. They're a serious group of people for the most part and Geocaching has been around since 2001. Pokemon will lose its popularity just as quick as it gained it - overnight.

the original pokemon games have been out since around 1996... must have been one long night for popularity :thumb:

Top Bottom