PokemonGo?

JDalcour

I dont see playing Pokemon Go no different than sitting on automotive forum hahaha

You think you have a better chance at getting laid being in a forum versus that game? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So many chicks love it, you'd be surprised of the opportunities , but then again if youre old you already dont have much of a chance LOL.
Its not impossible to play a game and get laid.

As for the people in private property, walking off cliffs, that's just natural selection hahaha let it play out. They were probably stupid before they downloaded the game.

WJCO

Meme King
I dont see playing Pokemon Go no different than sitting on automotive forum hahaha

You think you have a better chance at getting laid being in a forum versus that game? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So many chicks love it, you'd be surprised of the opportunities , but then again if youre old you already dont have much of a chance LOL.

As for the people in private property, walking off cliffs, that's just natural selection hahaha let it play out. They were probably stupid before they downloaded the game.

Ive actually gotten a few handjobs. The chicks dig the Wayalife decal, just sayin.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

Ah, dammit. Thanks for clearing this up since I joined WAL to get laid. :cheesy:

JDalcour

Ah, dammit. Thanks for clearing this up since I joined WAL to get laid. :cheesy:

Sorry youre a bit slow, but never did i say you joined to get laid, i said you have more of a chance playing the game versus being in an online forum. Dont get too sensitive on me.

Top Bottom