PokemonGo?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Funny, I just learned what this was today. I saw a grown ass man running around on the beach looking for Pokemon. I actually stopped and asked him if he was serious lol. Not for me. I could see my kids enjoying this, but we are usually busy walking the beach, hiking, in the water or taking in sights to bother with this kind of stuff.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468360279.367341.jpg

Stay tuned, If things don't change I'm firing a few guys at work because this game has affected their ability to be productive. Grown ass men. With wife's or girlfriends. One even has kids. They all have mortgages and bills. Yet they are fixing to get fired over some stupid ass game. God help us.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
View attachment 212377

Stay tuned, If things don't change I'm firing a few guys at work because this game has affected their ability to be productive. Grown ass men. With wife's or girlfriends. One even has kids. They all have mortgages and bills. Yet they are fixing to get fired over some stupid ass game. God help us.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468369061.393200.jpg

Just seen this one. Gonna print it off tomorrow and hang in the office. [emoji106]

metalic

I had heard of this but didn't know what it was prior to this post. I just drove through the neighboring town and seen anywhere from teenage boys to 50yr. Old men walking around town staring at there phone. I'm confused

Top Bottom