Please Welcome Synergy to WAYALIFE!

paco

welcome amigos

20171114131148-df092c45.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Synergy has just signed up to become an advertiser here on WAYALIFE! For those of you who don't know, Synergy is manufacturer and retailer of high-end Jeep components and most of which are made in the USA. I'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and consider them when making the next purchase for your Jeep.

http://www.synergymfg.com
always love hearing from these vendors for new product info

JES

I just happened across a few new items from Synergy. I just ordered the single plane tie rod end (4139-L) for the pitman arm side of the drag link. No more DL flop for me. That new HD drag link looks beefy :yup:. And while I was at it, I also ordered a few Dual Durometer bushings for the axle side front UCA replacement bushings. Keep innovating! :thumb:

JES

Quick update for those running the synergy drag link, this new single plane TRE is the way to go. It fixed the flop and I was dealing with a deadspot in my steering, now it is gone too. IMO its worth the time and money, plus you gain a spare in the original TRE.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Quick update for those running the synergy drag link, this new single plane TRE is the way to go. It fixed the flop and I was dealing with a deadspot in my steering, now it is gone too. IMO its worth the time and money, plus you gain a spare in the original TRE.

Did you order it straight from Synergy or a vendor? I want one

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edwrds

Caught the Bug

Any pictures lost me on the TRE part?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepDrum

Could the single plane TRE add any value to a stock drag link either in normal configuration or flipped?

Top Bottom