Please Welcome Switch-Pros to WAYALIFE!

Coop

Caught the Bug
These are awesome systems! I love mine. Easy to install too! Great customer service which I have posted.
Welcome to WAL!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dever

Welcome! Just ordered an SP-9100 Sunday. Did lots of research and the Switch-Pro was clearly what I needed. Looking forward to cleaning up a bunch wiring!

Sent from my P027 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome! Definitely on the list for my JK and welcome to Wayalife from SoCal!

Lol, I'm tired. Just saw the dates.

Last edited:

Eagle1911

At the risk of resurrecting a long dead thread, I just ordered my SwitchPro an CB Bar mount. Oh the plans I have...
Fairly easy install for both. Watch Eddies YouTube video of the install. It will answer any question you may have. Oh, make sure you have the right mount for the SwitchPro. I have a JT and forgot to order it with the SwitchPro and had to wait a couple of days.

Now if I can ever figure out what radio I want to install. GMRS or CB? Both?

theexpozay

Fairly easy install for both. Watch Eddies YouTube video of the install. It will answer any question you may have. Oh, make sure you have the right mount for the SwitchPro. I have a JT and forgot to order it with the SwitchPro and had to wait a couple of days.

Now if I can ever figure out what radio I want to install. GMRS or CB? Both?
It is BECASUE of his video that I decided on Switch Pro to begin with. I also went down the rabbit hole and ordered the CB/ Switch Pro mount and the antenna mount.

Ordering the wrong thing is EXACTLY the kind of thing I would do. In fact I might know someone who did something similar with a set of mirrors from another sight... Not going to name names, by he has a cat and bird for his avatar... No I was double careful about type of jeep on this order... What I was not careful about was the number of CB mounts I ordered.... To his credit Eddie was super cool about it and offered to let me return one. was all set to do that, but considering how in expensive they are I figure I will keep it for a friend or use it for something else.

Like you, I am not certain what radio to start with. I think I need to find out what most folks here in Virginia Beach are using.

Top Bottom