Please Welcome Exodus Jeeps to WAYALIFE!

dillard09

Hey Bubba,
Down here in the Eagleford working and was chatting with some jeepers and told them about you and your shop. Said if they needed any work to check you out. One is from New Braunfels and the other from north S.A. The one in NB said he might stop by on his days off next week. Hope that's ok.
Also do you do anything else besides jeeps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Hey Bubba,
Down here in the Eagleford working and was chatting with some jeepers and told them about you and your shop. Said if they needed any work to check you out. One is from New Braunfels and the other from north S.A. The one in NB said he might stop by on his days off next week. Hope that's ok.
Also do you do anything else besides jeeps?

Thanks Jake, much appreciated! I try to stick to Jeeps but can always make exceptions depending on what needs to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Thanks Jake, much appreciated! I try to stick to Jeeps but can always make exceptions depending on what needs to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes sir. [emoji106] I hope to catch a break someday when I'm down here. I would love to come up there and say hi.
I ask about other vehicals cause I might be looking to have some work done on my truck someday in the near future.

WJCO

Meme King
Just had the pleasure of doing business with Exodus Jeeps. They provided great tech info, fair parts pricing, and fast shipping. :beer:

Top Bottom