Please Welcome Discount Tire to WAYALIFE!

Welcome DTC

Both sets of rims and tires I have for my Tacoma (Nittos and BFGs) were both purchased from a DTC store.

... and as a former Discount employee (ILC-09), I'd like to personally vouch for DTC.
You will not find a better group of guys to work side by side with... heck I'm still good friends with some of the guys I meet there over 5 years ago.
- I kinda miss those tire slinging days!

Welcome DTC!!

I've used them for my last couple sets of tires, and constantly recommend them...Welcome
:beer:
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the forum! My toyos are getting a little skimpy so you'll be hearing from me soon! :beer:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome aboard! It's the only place I buy anymore for both vehicles. They've got great prices (I checked) and even better service from my local store.:thumb::thumb:

Welcome, I too bought my tires from discount direct and was very happy with the experience. Even when all the local shops were saying tires were unavailable I got them online for a great price! Thanks guys !

Welcome! :thumbup:

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

-Samsung GSIII (CM10.2.1)

-LG Lucid (CM10)

-LG Revolution (BrokenOutRevo 2.0.1)

-Samsung Fascinate (CM7)

Hey, fellas! :standing wave:

Gonna be buying my second set of tires for my Jeep soon. I think this will be 5th set of tires in total for my vehicles? Great pricing and customer service!

Welcome Discount Tire. You guys took great care of my Jeep when I went in for my new tires on Saturday.

Here's my Jeep in the shop getting the tires installed.
2014_02_22_13_26_04.jpg

Here's my boy and my Jeep outside the store when it was all done.
2014_02_22_13_48_54.jpg

Top Bottom