Please Try to Understand that I am Trying My Best

dwpoole

Installed the CB Bar Last night in my 2021 JLU, one of the best and simplest installations, I did install at the same time the relocation/switch bracket, keeping all the other screws for radio brackets and switch for future installation. Good work on the design. Once i got the email that they were in stock, I ordered, order processed in a very timely manner. Thanks Dan

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Installed the CB Bar Last night in my 2021 JLU, one of the best and simplest installations, I did install at the same time the relocation/switch bracket, keeping all the other screws for radio brackets and switch for future installation. Good work on the design. Once i got the email that they were in stock, I ordered, order processed in a very timely manner. Thanks Dan
Awesome! So glad to hear you're happy with your CB BAR!

No complaints here either, got my Wayalife swag in a matter of days, shipped the next day after I ordered it. Thanks Eddie and Cindy!

Attachments

• 20210629_182011.jpg
    20210629_182011.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 6

theexpozay

Eddie,
Thank you so much!

I placed an order a few nights ago for a CB Bar, Switch Pro mount, and CB antenna mount. Everything shipped the next day and I have already received the antenna mount.
UPS says I should have the other stuff by Monday.

Full disclosure, I am still waiting on delivery of my rig so I am not in any rush. It is also worth noting that I will get the bar and Switch Pro mount days before the Switch Pro itself.

Top Bottom