Please READ THE RETURN POLICY Before Placing Your Order

I honestly don't know how Amazon does it or should I say, people who sell shit through them. I tried but had to deal with this shit and got tired of having to eat the cost.
I’ve got a bud who’s trying to make a go of it on Amazon and they make it very hard for the seller to succeed; 100% buyer first.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve got a bud who’s trying to make a go of it on Amazon and they make it very hard for the seller to succeed; 100% buyer first.
Yup. Tried for about a year and found that between paying them their commission and dealing with returns, I was losing more money than I was making.

Just pisses me off that there are people out there who do this kind of shit. But I know, I'm the bad guy here. :rolleyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Yea that’s def been installed and poorly handled, but hey the customer is supposed to always be right, Right? Lol best of luck not taking the hit on that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea that’s def been installed and poorly handled, but hey the customer is supposed to always be right, Right? Lol best of luck not taking the hit on that.
Right :rolleyes:

Well, like I said, PayPal wouldn't have given me the time of day and would have forced me to send a refund. At least Square was willing to take the matter up with AMEX after hearing my case. Here's hoping.

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, for those of you who were interested, I just got the CB BAR back and this is what the package looked like.
View attachment 378253

Pretty beat up but so long as everything inside was packaged well, I would image that would be fine. Unfortunately, this is what came out of the box. Nothing was wrapped well and all the hardware was just floating around.
View attachment 378254

Here's a close up of the brackets all beat up and scratched.
View attachment 378255

And here are shots of the CB BAR itself - you can clearly see it was not only installed but also, for some reason, the brackets were rotated around scratching up the finish.
View attachment 378256
View attachment 378257

All along the bar, there were other blemishes as well due to poor packaging.
View attachment 378258

This is this guy's idea of "new condition" and "never been installed". :rolleyes:
What a lying sack of this this guy is.

WJCO

Meme King
I just re-read the first post. I had forgotten that this is the airplane mechanic guy. I wouldn't want to fly on a plane this dude worked on.

TrailHunter

Hooked
"As I said in my eMail, did NOT install the item"

"On a side note, I quickly bought the bar to support web work. I appreciate the videos you produce and know how much work goes into the production."

liar.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - after all this time, I just got the following message from Square.

square.png

While it was nice of Square to go to bat for me, it looks like I'll be getting the shaft and this in spite of everything I've done to try and protect myself. And to add insult to injury, Square does not give me the option to turn off AMEX payments.

(y)

People have forgotten how much it sucked to send a cashiers check via mail with a cut out order form from the back of a magazine and wait weeks if not months for parts to arrive.
The convenience and ease to screw people via these e payment services will continue to get worse and worse untill we go back to snail mailing checks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
People have forgotten how much it sucked to send a cashiers check via mail with a cut out order form from the back of a magazine and wait weeks if not months for parts to arrive.
The convenience and ease to screw people via these e payment services will continue to get worse and worse untill we go back to snail mailing checks.
LOL - you just took me waaaaaaaaay back.

Major Ursus

You know it’s funny. I generally don’t return products, unless there’s some serious and obvious defect. Case in point, I bought a molle panel for the back seat area of my Gladiator, but it didn’t fit because I have the liners on the roof and sides and Jeep changed the wiring harness cover from the original design that the molle panel was made for. I just added it to my pile and will eventually find a use and purpose for it. 🤷‍♂️😂

Top Bottom