Please Don't be THIS GUY and try to be Understanding Regarding WAYALIFE Decals

WJCO

Meme King
Posting the name, mailing address, and email of a former customer on a public internet forum is a far worse offense than any angry email exchange. Refusing to blur out that information is unprofessional and in very poor taste.

I'm sure the owners of the forum will stop what they're doing immediately and add that to the list of things that should be changed around here :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm just saying if shaming is the goal, then the follow up emails might be better suited to a different thread, since the original point of this thread was to make an announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

You’re fucking stupid. You really think he needs to make an announcement like this? It’s to call this fuckstick out. Now you can join the fuckstick club.

Noble Woodsman

LOL Since you seemed to have missed it, this asshole threatened me with physical violence and all you seem to care about is me being "unprofessional". Cool, I tired to be nice but now I'm just gonna tell you to go fuck yourself :thumb:

So that makes your behavior right?

Since you are the administrator of this forum and the business owner, yes, you should be held accountable for remaining professional. Aside from that point, the moment you posted this guy's personal information in a thread intended to humiliate him, you opened yourself up to harassment charges, consumer protection violations, and privacy law issues. I'm sure it was just an oversight originally, but it's strange that you continue to defend your actions after being called out - just blur the guy's details and move on.

UtahJK

Since you are the administrator of this forum and the business owner, yes, you should be held accountable for remaining professional. Aside from that point, the moment you posted this guy's personal information in a thread intended to humiliate him, you opened yourself up to harassment charges, consumer protection violations, and privacy law issues. I'm sure it was just an oversight originally, but it's strange that you continue to defend your actions after being called out - just blur the guy's details and move on.
So, you're one of the brothers in arms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Cool story, bro. Guess what? This is HIS forum and he can run it however the fuck he wants. If you want to be a hero, go to Costco and pass out toilet paper outside.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...you opened yourself up to harassment charges, consumer protection violations, and privacy law issues.

Dafuq? Do you think that if you send me a letter that I don’t like, I’m precluded from posting that shit up for the world to see? That I couldn’t scan that bitch and put it in The NY Times as a full-page ad?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:thinking: That's funny, I'm quite sure I told you to go fuck yourself. Allow me to try again...

GO
FUCK
YOURSELF

:thumb:

Clutch

Caught the Bug

It’s been a good run, didn’t work out. Good luck in your future endeavors! There will be cake in the lunch room.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked

Were you a hall monitor in school?

JL's jk

I really wasn't sure where this thread was going at first...gotta say. I was kinda bored at first...shit happens. It's a fuckin sticker, but DAMN!!! Great entertainment first thing in the a.m. he called him yellow!!!?? Ain't heard that in forever! Lmao guess he got offended by the verbal kung fu! Priceless!! Carry on[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

RichieRoma

giphy.gif

Definitely how you packaged his decal. [emoji51]
Just read this thread. First off, id like to say, it makes me what to order a decal. Putting that on my to do list. Second, im going to order a second decal for the asshole racist Frenchy that this whole post is about. I want you to ship one to him, and i want you to package it like USMC wrangler shows above. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

2020 JLU Sport S
17" XD137 FMJ
35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

big_jon

Hey everyone, I just got the following email from a "very disappointed" customer.

And, these are the photos that he sent with his email.

View attachment 343226

View attachment 343227

Needless to say, this prompted me to make the following post. In spite of what some choose to believe, I really do try my hardest to take great care in making sure all the products I sell are shipped in a manner that helps to protect it. In the case of windshield decals, I purposefully ship them in what I think are durable boxes and all for something that weighs less than an ounce. Nothing short of shipping them in some kind of wooden box or otherwise could prevent them from being crushed the way the one in the photo clearly was. Certainly, packing peanuts wouldn't have helped much or at least, not so far as I can see anyway. With that said, IF you receive a package from me that was clearly destroyed in shipping, please don't be this guy and try to be understanding of the fact that I do what I can try to get your orders to you in the best possible condition and that I have no control over USPS or other shipping carriers. Simply let me know what happened and I'll be more than happy to send you a replacement or a full refund.

Thank you
Eddie

NOTE : IF you send me photos of what you got, I do reserve the right to POST THEM UP. If you don't want your personal information to be seen, I would recommend that YOU take the initiative to obscure them ahead of time.
Totally wasn't the shipping that caused all of this. Not one bit, smh. I dont get people these days, I hope he isn't like this all the time and just had a bad day. Sad

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I feel for you, the company I work for loses a package once a week. We sometimes get empty boxes from customers that was clearly a UPS of usps fault.

Top Bottom