Pizza Cutter tires? Pics?

Samlautranger

Lets see your skinny "Pizza cutter tires". I admit I like the look and also some of the performance features.

Who makes good 10"- 10"5 inch wide tires, for 17" wheels, in 33", 34", and 35" diameters.

I know BFG makes a 255/80R17 in Mud Terrain, for example that measures out at 33.1, and Copper has one but says it is 32.8, on their spec sheets.

USMC Wrangler

I'm running the BFG KM2's in 255/80R17. You're right. BFG shows them as 33.1 and they were that unmounted. I have my Superchips set at 32" for the speedo and it is right on confirmed with 2 different GPS' and radar. As far as I know, BFG and Cooper are the only two that make this size. Since I still can't afford a re-gear and do about 78 miles daily, round trip, on the highway, these tires in that size have been very good for me. Let me know if you have more questions on these.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460046475.774375.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460046489.690819.jpg

Before Spidertrax wheel spacers...(no rubbing, just better stance IMO)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460046505.008398.jpg

...and after (plus bumper chop)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460046547.512453.jpg

There are more pics in my build thread if interested.

Samlautranger

I'm running the BFG KM2's in 255/80R17. You're right. BFG shows them as 33.1 and they were that unmounted. I have my Superchips set at 32" for the speedo and it is right on confirmed with 2 different GPS' and radar. As far as I know, BFG and Cooper are the only two that make this size. Since I still can't afford a re-gear and do about 78 miles daily, round trip, on the highway, these tires in that size have been very good for me. Let me know if you have more questions on these.

View attachment 196807

View attachment 196808

Before Spidertrax wheel spacers...(no rubbing, just better stance IMO)

View attachment 196809

...and after (plus bumper chop)

View attachment 196810

There are more pics in my build thread if interested.

Thanks. Looks great!

JeepJeep75

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484961557.029701.jpg I blew my whole budget on lift, bumpers, winch, armor, jeep... Hopefully the tax man will grant me beadlocks and tires soon. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

YJJK

Lets see your skinny "Pizza cutter tires". I admit I like the look and also some of the performance features.

Who makes good 10"- 10"5 inch wide tires, for 17" wheels, in 33", 34", and 35" diameters.

I know BFG makes a 255/80R17 in Mud Terrain, for example that measures out at 33.1, and Copper has one but says it is 32.8, on their spec sheets.
General red letters

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Yeah, I just started watching his trip across Africa. 80K mile trip sounds awesome lol.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

80k miles?? :eek:
That takes some serious dedication. I love his ride, though!

I think he meant 80K km. Google shows a loop around Africa is only 32,000 km, thats only 20,000 miles.

I know he's doing side trips, but even if he got "mi" and "km" wrong, thats still way more than two laps of Africa.

edit: yea, even his website says km, whos up for four laps?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I think he meant 80K km. Google shows a loop around Africa is only 32,000 km, thats only 20,000 miles.

I know he's doing side trips, but even if he got "mi" and "km" wrong, thats still way more than two laps of Africa.

edit: yea, even his website says km, whos up for four laps?

On his website, the road chose me, it states he is detailing is 80K mile journey. Not sure if he misspoke on his videos and wrote it incorrectly on his website, but that's where I got the info from.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom