Pinstriping

Had paint protection applied shortly after buying my JK.............after getting a shit ton of pinstripes saving a guy on Christmas Eve most were removed with a power polish...........I think the paint protection helped out??

Vim0971

Hey guys,
New to the forum so I hope this is the right place to put this. I live in Wisconsin and was looking at doing some overlanding on the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail. One of the things I read while researching the ride was that “pinstriping is inevitable”. Should I be worried about this? Is it inevitable? Any ways to prevent scratches or pinstriping? Anyway to take care of it afterwards? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I pretty new here. Old thread, but if you took the trail how did it go? I am planning on hitting that trail this summer.

I pretty new here. Old thread, but if you took the trail how did it go? I am planning on hitting that trail this summer.

I’m pretty sure this dude is still out there. The old Wisconsin trail can be a long one, I’ve heard.

But seriously. Good luck out there. Happy jeeping.

Vim0971

I’m pretty sure this dude is still out there. The old Wisconsin trail can be a long one, I’ve heard.

But seriously. Good luck out there. Happy jeeping.
Entire trail is about 600 miles, but from what I can see most of it is gravel and service "road". Looks like last 1/3 is trail. But I am going to make the trek as seems to be a good opportunity to get to know my Jeep before trying anything too challenging.

Top Bottom