Pictures of any four doors on 37s

BDSJEEP

Can I just say, Y'all have a bunch of bad-ass lookin' Jeeps in here!!! :thumb:

... I'll be happy if mine looks just half as good when it grows up :D

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Question for you guys, running 37's with stock 3.73 gears doable?

You could probably get away with it depending on location (mountains vs. flat lands). However, I ran 4.10s for a little bit with 37" Nittos and the Jeep was not a fan, especially in the hills.

RockyJk

You could probably get away with it depending on location (mountains vs. flat lands). However, I ran 4.10s for a little bit with 37" Nittos and the Jeep was not a fan, especially in the hills.

I live near Bakersfield so Flat land for days lol I'm thinking it'll only be for like a month and half-ish and only the rear axle is going to have gears

bsimon187

I live near Bakersfield so Flat land for days lol I'm thinking it'll only be for like a month and half-ish and only the rear axle is going to have gears

If you are planning on only doing the rear gears, you won't be able to use four wheel drive.

RockyJk

It is do-able, ran 37 Nitto Mud Grapplers on stock 3.73's for 6 months. You'll be much happier with lower gears though;)

Just what I wanted to hear lol

If you are planning on only doing the rear gears, you won't be able to use four wheel drive.

Oh I know it's cause I'm swapping a Rubi 44 in the front and it has no gears so I'm only going to be running the rear gears till I get the money to go 5.13's

Trunkmonkey

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439871182.087474.jpg
I've been very happy with my 35's but I do have envy for a set of 37's. If you want 37's, I would say go for it and don't look back. I parked behind a White Rubicon on 37's at a local Buffalo Wild Wings and now I need to see what it would take for me to get my JKU on some 37's.

A.J.

Here is a recent pic of mine. I was going to stick with 35's but I found a deal I couldn't pass up. Very happy with it.

Attachments

• 1439874915543.jpg
    1439874915543.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 574

t8er

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439920135.925055.jpg

Loving being in the 37 club. I kind of wished I would've waited and done them to begin with

Top Bottom