Pictures of any four doors on 37s

rinkishjk

This past weekend at topless for tatas 6 at Rausch Creek.
Right before I ran over a yellow jackets nest! :what:

Attachments

• 1407928025062.jpg
    1407928025062.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1,197

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
man i just posted on the 35" tire threat... and now after looking at all these bad ass rigs on 37's makes me want to join this club now!

Dean454

Very true statement here! I ran 35"s on my TJ for a while and they were huge, but when I went with 35"s on my JK (see black 4 door above) I absolutely had tire envy every time I walked out to my jeep with silly little 35"s. A JK will swallow a 35" tire, especially a four door. They look pretty cool on two doors, but do not look proportional on a lifted four door. Follow MTG's guidance above for optimum results.

I couldn't have said it better. I feel like my jeep is complete now with 37's.

Srainesrubi

OK so I'm planning on dropping a butt load of money into my Rubi in December and I need to know what i need to beef up before I throw on a 3.5-4" evo lift and 37's. Any info and help would be appreciated

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailless

Caught the Bug
OK so I'm planning on dropping a butt load of money into my Rubi in December and I need to know what i need to beef up before I throw on a 3.5-4" evo lift and 37's. Any info and help would be appreciated

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

What all do you have done?

I'm thinking maybe C Gussets, Drive Shafts, Gears, wheels with proper backspacing and start saving for a PR44. That's my plan.

Srainesrubi

I was thinking gussets driveshafts gears and axle shafts probably just gussets and gears at first tho idk... I'm torn between practicality and having what I really want

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I was thinking gussets driveshafts gears and axle shafts probably just gussets and gears at first tho idk... I'm torn between practicality and having what I really want

That sounds good, but you may be able to post pone upgrading your axle shafts for awhile. I'd do gussets at a minimum and then look at gears to get some of your power back. That 3.8 will not like 37's and stock gear ratios, but you can do it if you need to.

Save some money for the axle shafts and then if you end up breaking one down the road, you'll have it, but if you don't you'll have some money saved for a new axle. My :twocents:

Top Bottom