Pictures of any four doors on 37s

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Awesome thanks for the info. So I'll definitely be getting some gussets, and does the Hydro assist help prolong the axle and or sector shafts? Just want to make sure i have everything i need before making the move up.

The hyrdo-assist is a huge upgrade. It is a hydraulic-assisted steering system (I'm looking at PSC) which assists in taking the load off of your sector shaft when turning. You could install it on your rig, but know that it isn't a cheap upgrade. The sector shaft is the shaft inside of your steering box that twists and attaches to your pitman arm which attaches to your drag link. It is not an easy repair/replacement especially since most people don't carry them on the trail (besides Mel and Eddie).

If you run 37's on your rig, know your limits, know your weak points and prepare for them. Wheel lightly and wisely, but know it has and could be done on a D30.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My buddy ran 37's on his D30, it can be done, but saying that, know that it would only be a matter of time before the stress from turning the 37's snaps an axle shaft, or worse a sector shaft. I run 37's on my D44 and know it is also a matter of time before my stock shafts snap and I plan on upgrading steering to Hydro-assisted eventually.

To answer you question, gussets are a must running anything larger than a 33" tire, I wouldn't recommend sleeves as I do subscribe to the theory, as does WOL, that the factory housing is plenty strong. Matter of fact, the knuckles and the housing on the JK D30 and D44 are the same, only difference are the internals and the pumpkin. :yup:

Your buddies am idiot.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Just got mine on today 1379568548182.jpg

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

Top Bottom