PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS : Jeep Experience 2019 at Katemcy Rocks Texas

Rooster jk

Eddie it was so nice to meet you and cindy and hope to see yall again on or off the trail. If you want to venture back to Texas there is a event in Amarillo coming up in Sept...Palo Duro Jeep Challenge. Its held in the second largest canyon in the U.S. Its on a 4000 acre private ranch. Take care and see ya soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie it was so nice to meet you and cindy and hope to see yall again on or off the trail. If you want to venture back to Texas there is a event in Amarillo coming up in Sept...Palo Duro Jeep Challenge. Its held in the second largest canyon in the U.S. Its on a 4000 acre private ranch. Take care and see ya soon.

Awesome pics!! Thank you so much for posting them up. It was a real pleasure to meet and wheel with you out at K2. We really had a great time and that Palo Duro Jeep Challenge sounds like fun too :crazyeyes:

bigmase33

Loving these pics!! Watched the YouTube video as soon as I got the notification it was great seeing the og40 making easy work on the rocks! It was a great suprise towards the end to see bubba’s Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom