Philly/South Jersey area Suds N Grub SALE/TRADE/WANTED March 23

espi

Post What you have to bring to the meet and price or what to trade for
or What you are looking for.

This is strictly for those attending the Suds N Grub

Post What you have to bring to the meet and price or what to trade for
or What you are looking for.

This is strictly for those attending the Suds N Grub

Cool. Good job espi. Just noting that the deal with PJs was suds n grub...not to turn parking lot in to a section full of bumpers and large items laying all over the place. Just make sure whatever u bring that is large just stays in the trunk or backseat.

So....what are you bringing espi?

I've got five 35's 35x12.5x17 (see thread in F/S section) ...talk about oversize item! If someone wants to buy, can come to my house right down the road after

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would hope no one would start lining the parking lot with their stuff to sell. I thought this would allow those of us to pre plan and bring something that someone wants. I wouldn't even bring something if no one was interested.

I have a brand new set of Tera flex extended rear links. 2.5-4" lift. Part number 1754500

My wheels don't have enough backspace.

Might as well put this up too.
JKU stock suspension with front and rear track bar. Springs are 17/58 only 7500 miles.

2 dr rubi sliders that were trimmed for 35s

cobra 75 wxst (possibly with dash mount for 2011+ interriors)

If i think of other things I wouldnt mind bringing, ill edit my post.

2 dr rubi sliders that were trimmed for 35s

cobra 75 wxst (possibly with dash mount for 2011+ interriors)

If i think of other things I wouldnt mind bringing, ill edit my post.

so you are definitely coming now???!!! :clap2:

i will have a cb mount for sale. good for 2011+ models. price of it is you buy me a beer.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390241351.581802.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390241351.581802.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 155
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390241359.857080.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390241359.857080.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 155
That is an awesome deal....I would be in but had to get 2010 version

lol thanks. yea it was like $20 so figure instead of handing me the money then i go buy the beer i will tell you what i want and you get it for me lol

Im interested in that CB mount! Hopefully i can get free from work to come and if i do I'll buy us a pitcher of whatever you want!

I have a Best Top Trex top NX for a 2010 and up Unlimited. It was used last summer and that is it. Tinted windows, all hardware included. $300.00 obo

Let me know cause if there's no one interested I'm not dragging it out of the attic, thx

Keeping this thread fresh...just a few days away!

I have trek top nX also and I'll tell you what...that is one heck of a deal.

Should have no problem fitting on a 13 10A right? And i know you said it comes with all hardware but it comes with the door surrounds and stuff too right?

Last edited:
I have a Best Top Trex top NX for a 2010 and up Unlimited. It was used last summer and that is it. Tinted windows, all hardware included. $300.00 obo

Let me know cause if there's no one interested I'm not dragging it out of the attic, thx

Curious will that fit 2008 Unlimited, shows online 07-14??

Top Bottom