Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

You get your hands wet with water from the sink and then sprinkle it underneath the stall. Surprises the crap out of unsuspecting victim

Yeah.... Sure it's water.... That's what I would tell my friends too! Haha

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Back in Afghanistan there was this time when the locals would crap all over the port-a-johns and stink them all up. Sucked especially when it was 120* outside. Oh the flashbacks. Not good. Why did you have to bring up the subject.:grayno:

People that post "you have to watch this video ... I laughed my ass off". Then you watch it and realize you wasted your time watching a stupid video.

I hate when people want ridiculous amounts of money for stock rims and street tires. Do people actually pay this money for street tires and rims they already have

When someone posts an item for sale, you make an offer and they don't even reply with a "no" or anything. Rude jackasses…...:icon_crazy:

I hate when people want ridiculous amounts of money for stock rims and street tires. Do people actually pay this money for street tires and rims they already have

Well what would you recommend for stock tires and rims; less than 4,500 miles on 4 and 1 brand new?

The tires with the 16" rims

Well what would you recommend for stock tires and rims; less than 4,500 miles on 4 and 1 brand new?

i would say look and see how much the tire costs normally first and seel for around there. basically throw the rims in for "free". :twocents:

One of my pet peeves is (I'm in highschool) when kids ask if I either have gum or headphones, if I had either one of these I would be chewing it or using them!

Honestly 200 or less or keep them. I've kept mine but if I was selling id pretty much be giving them away to someone who needs them or wants them. If you don't think they have enough value to be on your jeep why ask almost retail for them

 rant fest!

People that are terrible drivers.
including but not limited to:
1. no turn signal
2. not paying attention while on the phone
3. no respect for others on the road
4. people who speed up to get around me and then turn in front of me

also people who don't admit they are wrong when they clearly are

Seriously, this describes almost every driver here in Columbia!!

Top Bottom