Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jhires

Liars
Cheats
Thieves
Con artists
Politicians... I suppose this wraps up all of the above

I'm really pissed at the fact that my medical insurance costs have gone up more than any accompanying raise and/or promotion I've received in the last five years. Even with our new "affordable" health care act. Not only did my premiums go up, my out of pocket costs go up, and my coverage go down, but now I also get to pay taxes on my health care plan because it is considered a cadillac plan.

David1tontj

Ordered the evo double d long arm kit from off road evolution. It's evos fault not off road evolution but regardless who's fault it is ten weeks for a $3000 product in a joke.

Well, at least you're getting an awesome product.... If it was like a pro comp or some off the shelf lift it would really be dumb, and I agree, 10 weeks is still lame, but I'm sure it's worth the wait...

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

JAGS

Hooked
1) Backstabbers

2) Two-Faced people

3) Passive aggressive SOBs

4) Unappreciative people (personal lives and professionally speaking)

5) Spoiled rich kids

DirtyJeeP

1 people who drive 45 mph on the highway

2 people who get fast food and take 15min to figure out what to order (especially in the drive through)

3 people who butt into conversations half way through and don't know what there talking about.

4 people who drive with their high beams for no reason

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Windows OS of any kind whatsoever.

Had to borrow a friend's Windows Laptop to upgrade my Superchip and I HATE WINDOWS!
It's just barely friendly and intuitive enough to sink you into a hole that requires a Geek to get you out of it.
A 15 minute job (with Superchips) took 1 hour - that really sucks!

How do people live with that Junk!

Get a Mac and you'll probably add 10 years to your life!

Skid_Kid

1) Backstabbers

2) Two-Faced people

3) Passive aggressive SOBs

4) Unappreciative people (personal lives and professionally speaking)

5) Spoiled rich kids

Wow! Anybody you would like to point out in particular?

Sent from my PRC-119

JAGS

Hooked
Wow! Anybody you would like to point out in particular?

Sent from my PRC-119

Not in particular. These were related to shit that went down this week at work and soccer parents. Tip: try never to work for/with a spoiled kid who is also unappreciative. And soccer parents that threaten to pull their kid if he doesn't play a position they want, because the parents get bored watching games. WTF. How about supporting your kid. Good example. If you don't get what you want quit. Ok tangent/rant/pet peeve over.

- Jason

Ed Lapadura

People texting and driving
People who thrive on drama
Anyone that would cheat on their spouse
People that voted for Obama
People who throw trash on the ground
Cruelty to animals
Just to name a few

Aeraun

People..... people really piss me off. The horrid state of society and the bullshit mindset of the general public. People's obsessive spoiling of their pets - i.e. dogs being wheeled around in strollers and wearing clothes. Ignorance - more of something I just don't have patience for. Politicians. The media.... oh the media certainly pisses me off. Weak mindedness. Hmm..... I'm sure there are a lot of things I could put on this list but I'm at work atm lol

The Force will be with you.... always

JAGS

Hooked
People..... people really piss me off. The horrid state of society and the bullshit mindset of the general public. People's obsessive spoiling of their pets - i.e. dogs being wheeled around in strollers and wearing clothes. Ignorance - more of something I just don't have patience for. Politicians. The media.... oh the media certainly pisses me off. Weak mindedness. Hmm..... I'm sure there are a lot of things I could put on this list but I'm at work atm lol

The Force will be with you.... always

ha ha Amen to that. All that.

Top Bottom