Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
People who back out of FB Marketplace deals without warning and ghost. Fucking assholes.

The amazing deal I was getting on a bumper is looking like it's taking this turn...he's not responding, hadn't provided a tracking number, and now cancelled the order all without communicating. Hoping he just fucked up and it's still coming but we'll see. FML

TrailHunter

Hooked
People who back out of FB Marketplace deals without warning and ghost. Fucking assholes.

The amazing deal I was getting on a bumper is looking like it's taking this turn...he's not responding, hadn't provided a tracking number, and now cancelled the order all without communicating. Hoping he just fucked up and it's still coming but we'll see. FML
Man, if you want a an EVO 1/4 pounder (thought you said that).. be patient, save up and get what you want. It’s an awesome bumper.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Honestly at this point, I'll have into this new one what I'd pay for that...so if this guy really bails then I'll return the parts I had to buy for it, and just say YOLO and buy the EVO 1/4 pounder. Should've done that to begin with instead of hoping this dude would honor the deal.

*Edit: I cancelled the parts I ordered from Rugged Ridge so hopefully they haven’t mailed them yet so I don’t have to deal with returning, you know? Anyway, reported the Seller to FB. Basically all I can do. Once I confirm all the purchases were cancelled, I’ll order a 1/4 pounder.

*edit 2: holy shit they are pricier than I had thought with the shackle mounts and power coated it’s over $800…Like you said. I will have to save a little.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

GP NOIR

Hooked
I hate what's been done to the Mojave Desert. A couple of years ago, I made a trip to the Red Rock Canyon area after being away for a couple of decades. It wasn't the Mojave I grew up in.

Top Bottom