Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

DMF

Brand new plate, just put on, and you put the sticker on upside down? Must have been a Monday. :crazyeyes:

I guess i'm starving for attention or must have an upside down sticker fetish. I always put my sticker on upside down.

Plates.png

I went from MR DH to Out To Lunch. Actually OTL doesn't mean anything. It's suppose to be a man crawling, on his hands and knees.

RolandJKU

Man, mine is so clever and original... HIZJEEP... yea not clever or original but hey, I like it for now. Was very excited to be in a jeep again

Rud

Mines Better

photo-4.jpg

Love your plate bro IMG_3398-2.jpg

naysjp

I guess i'm starving for attention or must have an upside down sticker fetish. I always put my sticker on upside down.

View attachment 211556

I went from MR DH to Out To Lunch. Actually OTL doesn't mean anything. It's suppose to be a man crawling, on his hands and knees.

I thought OTL meant over the line as in the game played on the beach here in San Diego.

JKbrick

Indiana didn't offer personalized plates for a while due to a court case from a police officer getting a plate that said oink. Not sure what the case was all about, anyhow we can get them again now, got mine today in the mail
IMG_1476405316.516043.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom