Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

compton94

I originally had these on my motorcycle, but since it was part of my trade to buy my JKU, I kept the plates and had them moved on over. Since I am working on systems and networks all the time, they fit my work and now that I have a Jeep, they fit my way of life...

View attachment 80399

Armydog

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
photo-4.jpg

JKFlyer

It's a good thing that asshat parked on an angle so no one could park near him. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome. Great thread.

I love the ballz license plate. May see if available

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

davantalus

I originally had these on my motorcycle, but since it was part of my trade to buy my JKU, I kept the plates and had them moved on over. Since I am working on systems and networks all the time, they fit my work and now that I have a Jeep, they fit my way of life...

Awesome. I've tried to get "127OO1" but the DMV website pukes on the request.

JKFlyer

WTF!! I just got an email that the state of NJ denied my "BALLZ" license plate! Oh well...

noroad

WTF!! I just got an email that the state of NJ denied my "BALLZ" license plate! Oh well...

You can write back and telll them why you want it! they just might think its you trying be cool but say you are a baseball player or something. My cuz got stuffem as his plate and had to do they same, he told them he stuffs dead animals (he does) and he got the plate!

Jersey_Devil

Just got my confirmation email for my JRZEDVL tag. JRZYDVL wasn't available so I just swapped the Y for an E, now I can't wait for it to come!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

JKFlyer

You can write back and telll them why you want it! they just might think its you trying be cool but say you are a baseball player or something. My cuz got stuffem as his plate and had to do they same, he told them he stuffs dead animals (he does) and he got the plate!

Gotcha. They did say "needs further clarification".

Jersey_Devil

Yes so just write them back giving a reason that not is stupid and they should pass it out!

Yea just explain why you want that tag and u should get it. I saw a guy (he is a cop) with this for his tag here in NJ "0IIIII0" he was denied too at first...

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Top Bottom