Patriot Campers

jamesish

Any thoughts on Patriot Campers? I know they’re not made in the USA but their quality seems top notch. Seems like a group of good dudes too.

Any experiences? Purchases made?

Their new x3 is I think 52k? Hella expensive.

Overland_project

Better stick to Bruder expedition. I know them really well. They are damn awesome!
Any thoughts on Patriot Campers? I know they’re not made in the USA but their quality seems top notch. Seems like a group of good dudes too.

Any experiences? Purchases made?

Their new x3 is I think 52k? Hella expensive.

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_project

They are awesome. I am working as a second job for them, so maby my opinion is a bit to positiv for them, but they are absolutely worth every penny.
$150k on a fucking camper?!? :cheesy: Where's the hole for you to stick your dick in it so it can blow you for that price?

I'm sure they are awesome, but I don't see anyone actually doing this with their $150k camper :idontknow:

View attachment 345321

Ddays

Hooked
They are awesome. I am working as a second job for them, so maby my opinion is a bit to positiv for them, but they are absolutely worth every penny.

I'm sure they're awesome and worth it to the folks that buy them- I just find it awfully hard to justify spending that much dough on a camper. I'd be willing to bet that zero people have pulled theirs across a river to access a camping site.
Cool pic though.

Top Bottom