Panty Dropper

GCM 2

Too easy....

My no longer in production, very limited quantity that ever made it to market, Billet EVO Envy Links.......

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

GCM 2

Who has the red set?

The old AdArt 2 door JK that had a wheelbase stretch done to it (see the JKX's, 2011, '12, '13 possibly) the jeep has since been turned into an ULTRA4 Modified Class Race Car

If I remember correctly, there are 9 sets?????

I think it's closer to 12 sets. However, me and the guy at EVO who actually makes them could only think of 6 rigs that had actually run them.

- EVO1
- MOBY
- EVOJEEP
- AdArt's Two Door Stretch (see the JKX's, 2011, '12, '13 possibly) the jeep has since been turned into an ULTRA4 Modified Class Race Car
- Powerline Patrol JK
- some JK that was in Michigan (I think)

I think it's closer to 12 sets. However, me and the guy at EVO who actually makes them could only think of 6 rigs that had actually run them.

- EVO1
- MOBY
- EVOJEEP
- AdArt's Two Door Stretch (see the JKX's, 2011, '12, '13 possibly) the jeep has since been turned into an ULTRA4 Modified Class Race Car
- Powerline Patrol JK

if I remember right, when Eddie posted up Brainchilds rig for sale for him, didn't I see a set on it too? Now the second owner has beat the SHIZ out of the rig and probably doesn't even know what he has!

GCM 2

if I remember right, when Eddie posted up Brainchilds rig for sale for him, didn't I see a set on it too? Now the second owner has beat the SHIZ out of the rig and probably doesn't even know what he has!

You are definitely correct! I should have known that because I had wheeled with Brainchild's rig when he still owned it. So that is 7 sets accounted for. Btw, it basically cost EVO about the same amount to make them as what they were selling them for. It was around an $800 upgrade to the already pricey Double Throw Down with ultra high clearance brackets.

TeamFaust

You are definitely correct! I should have known that because I had wheeled with Brainchild's rig when he still owned it. So that is 7 sets accounted for. Btw, it basically cost EVO about the same amount to make them as what they were selling them for. It was around an $800 upgrade to the already pricey Double Throw Down with ultra high clearance brackets.

They sure do look nice though :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
The old AdArt 2 door JK that had a wheelbase stretch done to it (see the JKX's, 2011, '12, '13 possibly) the jeep has since been turned into an ULTRA4 Modified Class Race Car

- EVO1
- MOBY
- EVOJEEP
- Powerline Patrol JK

Doesn't TrailBud have them?

tsweet

- EVO1
- MOBY
- EVOJEEP
- Powerline Patrol JK

Not sure if this rig has been mentioned but it has them as well.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...Jeep-JK-Wrangler-on-40-s&highlight=brainchild

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

- EVO1
- MOBY
- EVOJEEP
- Powerline Patrol JK

Trail Bud has a set as well I believe

Top Bottom