Painting my interior?

subscribed!

I want to see how this goes. You are making history...

Hahahahahahah
I'm taking one for the team lol
Worst thing that happens I mess up my dash and I will have to buy one at the junk yard or a dash-mat

Hahahahahahah
I'm taking one for the team lol
Worst thing that happens I mess up my dash and I will have to buy one at the junk yard or a dash-mat

Just ship me the interior panels you want painted, and enough cash to buy all the painting material, beer, pizza and a little extra for my time and you'll be good. LOL :D

:doh: well there goes rule #1 prep well....

I will prep it good but I'm just to lazy to take out all the dash and panels out

Edit: I will take out the panels and most of the dash but not completely out
I just hope that I don't mess up my jeep. I will paint the lower part of the dash and door panels if that gos good and holds up ok I paint all the dash

I will prep it good but I'm just to lazy to take out all the dash and panels out

Edit: I will take out the panels and most of the dash but not completely out
I just hope that I don't mess up my jeep. I will paint the lower part of the dash and door panels if that gos good and holds up ok I paint all the dash

This is one of those things in life that can work and look perfectly great... or if you try to skip a step or rush the job its going to look like complete and utter garbage. If you try and do this the "easy way", by leaving the panels in the Jeep... your are going to find very quickly that its far easier to prep and then paint them in out of the jeep. Prepping and painting them while still installed is a complete nightmare.

Seriously just pull them all. That or do yourself the huge favor and just don't start. Its a fair amount of work to pull them, but the final product will be so much better.

This is one of those things in life that can work and look perfectly great... or if you try to skip a step or rush the job its going to look like complete and utter garbage. If you try and do this the "easy way", by leaving the panels in the Jeep... your are going to find very quickly that its far easier to prep and then paint them in out of the jeep. Prepping and painting them while still installed is a complete nightmare.

Seriously just pull them all. That or do yourself the huge favor and just don't start. Its a fair amount of work to pull them, but the final product will be so much better.

This guy^^^ knows what he's talking about I'd do it like he suggest :yup:

Ok I'm looking for videos on how to remove the dash out of the jeep, and tomorrow I'm buying all the paint and all the stuff for painting my interior :,( hopefully I don't kill my interior, paint will be all dash flat black, I'm also painting with fabric paint the roll cage pads black and like I'm few months maybe for Christmas I will buy black racing seats (black) wish me good luck because I will need it πŸ‘πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ»

Top Bottom