Painless Performance SEMA JK Build

With the addition of the Trail Rocker to our product lineup, we knew we wanted to have a Jeep in our booth at SEMA this year. A few months back, and probably a lot to do with our Trail Rocker research, our owner picked up a '14 Wrangler 6 speed. The entire build is on the American Made theme, with all the products being used on it coming from American manufacturers.

The beginning, a very base '14 soft top manual Wrangler.
aVAvdwr.png

Removing all the of the factory stuff to test fit the Crawler Conceptz bumpers and flares before sending them off to the powder coater.
937ukN2.png

yIc2jSO.png

FCOOi6G.png

lTdRuDw.png

The Putco LED lights are insanely bright and add a really aggressive look to the front end.
oJLWAln.png

More test-fitting. The Crawler Conceptz inner-fenders have an awesome and aggressive look.
dgev460.jpg

1UlZBvT.jpg

Being that he travels with his dogs often, the Bestop pet guard will come in handy.
DdVsCOO.png

This new soft top by Bestop is a great piece. Its design gives the Wrangler a unique look and the tinted windows are made of real glass, not the plastic windows that come stock. Best of all, though, is that the rear window is now a hatchback, making storing and removing items from the rear storage area so much easier. No more messing with zippers!
s9N0Aaz.png

Now for the fun bits. :cool:

Installing the 4" lift kit supplied by Superlift. Kit includes four new Bilstein shocks.
ApoASOE.png

WEKKvZH.png

Because you can never have enough power, the Jeep is getting a boost (some pun intended) in that category thanks to an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger kit, Gibson exhaust, and Airaid Intake. :thumb:
wnyoBEw.png

VLcSCVt.png

Before:
1teuXMD.png

After:
lsNT8J6.png

With SEMA right around the corner, everytime I look there is more done, so sorry for all the updates all at once!

We got the Crawler Conceptz flares and everything back from the powder coater, as well as these KILLER Weld Rekon wheels. Light bar is one and awaiting to be wired into our Trail Rocker system, along with the other accessories!
ooXpDEm.png

OeOOyVV.png

We also had a local guy here do the seats up in leather with our throwback Painless Wiring logo! Nice subtle touches without going over the top.
jWTYHM0.png

They are very nice wheels. I wanted the Rekon B58B's for mine. Just wish they had some different backspacing options.

$800 per wheel :shock:

I am thinking of that supercharger as well or maybe the Magnussen one, how is the performance and drive ability?

You quoted me so I'll reply, but I bet this question was for Painless. I don't have one and I bet the owner here won't be able to tell you until after SEMA.

Top Bottom