PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

Another great vid. I had forgotten about Moby getting banged up. I know it was fun and all, but you had to cringe at least a little bit when it happened. I know i did just watching it.

Thanks for sharing.

:cheesy: Are you kidding me? How can you NOT cringe. Unlike some, we're not into the wear "battle scars" with pride - neither one of us "want" to do body damage and have always spent the money to repair whatever we have damaged in the past. Heck, we already bought new hard doors along with new half doors. :yup:

Great stuff!!! Crazy I wish I would have kept in touch during that time, since I was up that way in Seattle.

No kidding? For some reason, I had assumed you were in CO already.

While I was stationed at Fort Lewis WA, I stayed at Suncadia Resort for a mini vacation with my wife and kids, it was a beautiful area. I Love the PNW and cant wait to move back up there. I have never wheeled the Wenatchee area but did get out to Tahuya State Forest and Evans Creek on MT. Rainier. Both are low to mid-grade area's but do have some challenging spots for the experienced drivers.

Oh yeah, Suncadia was the real deal and I was impressed at how nice it was.

I know I've said before but dang that's an awesome video Eddie and Cindy I'm hoping that seeing Cindy do some wheeling will get my wife into some wheeling 😀

What beautiful scenery to spend doing what you love with great people! Thanks for the vids as well as taking the time to make this a cinema quality documentary. I know it was probably tempting to throw some of the best clips together for the video and call it a day, but it shows how much time you guys put into the editing when you can follow the story of each day and trail.

As of this moment 5,923 views on YouTube. Goodness Gracious! Its amazing! Hope that you guys eventually put it all together as 1 big DVD again, cant wait!

The JK Experience always looks like such a blast. Great trails and awesome people that seem to really enjoy eachother and have a great time.....This is what jeeping should be!!

With that said I am way more intrested in riding shotgun vs. taking my rig after watching the videos from the last 2 years...haha

Some of those trails are brutal and I have nightmares of causing body damage on my 2013. Maybe I need to find a salvaged 2012 and build it up to thrash it:bleh::rock:

I continue to re-watch the Moon Rocks portion over and over. Watching Mel make his way up is just pure art! :clap2:

I know I've said before but dang that's an awesome video Eddie and Cindy I'm hoping that seeing Cindy do some wheeling will get my wife into some wheeling 

That would be awesome. It sure would be great to see more gals on the trail and honestly, most are way better drivers. Unlike most guys, they actually "listen" to their spotter and "think" about what they are doing. :shock:

What beautiful scenery to spend doing what you love with great people! Thanks for the vids as well as taking the time to make this a cinema quality documentary. I know it was probably tempting to throw some of the best clips together for the video and call it a day, but it shows how much time you guys put into the editing when you can follow the story of each day and trail.

Thank you. Covering an event like this is tough and one that is just as tough months after the fact. We're glad you liked our video.

Remind me not to let Cindy drive my Jeep.

Funny, I'd gladly hand her the keys to mine. 

I was thinking the same thing 

Agreed 100%. No hesitation what soever.

Maybe it doesn't really show in the video but this line she took was borderline stupid. Not placing ANY blame here but, she followed her spotter and had good throttle control. Shit just happens on really hard obstacles. :yup:

As of this moment 5,923 views on YouTube. Goodness Gracious! Its amazing! Hope that you guys eventually put it all together as 1 big DVD again, cant wait!

I just saw that, pretty amazing. There really wasn't much demand for DVD last time around so we may not make them available again, sorry.

The JK Experience always looks like such a blast. Great trails and awesome people that seem to really enjoy eachother and have a great time.....This is what jeeping should be!!

With that said I am way more intrested in riding shotgun vs. taking my rig after watching the videos from the last 2 years...haha

Some of those trails are brutal and I have nightmares of causing body damage on my 2013. Maybe I need to find a salvaged 2012 and build it up to thrash it:bleh::rock:

:cheesy: To be fair, most in our group had NO damage at all and that is the case every year. Events like this aren't about trashing our Jeeps but of the people who try the hardest stuff, they all know damage is possible. Of the 4 JKX's we've attended, we've only come away with damage like this twice and both times because we took on the hardest obstacles that MOST in our group didn't.

Top Bottom