Overkill on shipping

SPIELUHR

not sure if this has happened to anyone else and Im not trying to talk down on Evo cuz I love their products but I ordered the hood decal and got charged $10 shipping . . ok I can deal with that . . . then I went to order another hood decal later along with the logo for the front under the badge and it charged me $10 shipping for each item even tho they were shipped together so it ended up being around $20 shipping is this just the way it is or did something go wrong ??

10frank9

Web Wheeler
not sure if this has happened to anyone else and Im not trying to talk down on Evo cuz I love their products but I ordered the hood decal and got charged $10 shipping . . ok I can deal with that . . . then I went to order another hood decal later along with the logo for the front under the badge and it charged me $10 shipping for each item even tho they were shipped together so it ended up being around $20 shipping is this just the way it is or did something go wrong ??

Sounds pretty silly. Have you perhaps called them on the telephone to discuss this? If so what was their response?

SPIELUHR

Sounds pretty silly. Have you perhaps called them on the telephone to discuss this? If so what was their response?

I have not yet I just thought about it right now cuz I wanted to order some more stuff but I figured it should be cheaper to order the stuff together so they can ship it together. That wasn't the case last time so I wanted to find out from you guys to see if that's just the way Evo worked

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would say there's probably a glitch in the system. I would call them in the am and get it straightened out. And just to be sure, I'm guessing you placed an online order? And the hood decals meaning "OFFROAD EVOLUTION" on the SIDE of your hood?

SPIELUHR

I would say there's probably a glitch in the system. I would call them in the am and get it straightened out. And just to be sure, I'm guessing you placed an online order? And the hood decals meaning "OFFROAD EVOLUTION" on the SIDE of your hood?

yes sir that would be the one. I also still have the email showing the receipt and what all I was charged for

The answer is quite simple. Since you live in Colorado and California is only two states away there is an excise tax which has to be paid to the governor of California for products made in California being shipped to another states. The cheaper the product being purchased the more expensive the shipping is. It is all about paying the government. You should pay for shipping to Japan, that will really get you. There is a map which dictates how much shipping is going to be. The farther east you go the cheaper it is. It would have been cheaper to drive to there and pick them up than to order them. This way you would have been charged the entry fee into the state and have your passport stamped. If you do decide to go besure to exchange money prior to crossing the border because you will get a better exchange rate. ;)

JKbrick

I just talked to Teresa from Off Road Evolution today and she was extremely helpful. They have the best products and are great to deal with.

Top Bottom