ORE Windshield Banners

It's all about raising awareness......good luck, I'll look for you at a nearby event doing charitable work

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

It was actually for lesser known charities such as the "lost plankton from the Atlantic winter" and "starving starfish off the coast of Somalia". I'm a registered C3PO to accept donations on my site.

The goal is to build a 142 seat bypass honey dispenser Jet with 17 60" big screens. Should fit all the OC bitches without unseating a coil.

- Jason

Dude there is no question you are liquid!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

So, I'm gonna need to carry extra fuel on this leased jet, but I want the roto-pax to be black... Do you think they are rated for jet fuel? I'm ok with it leaking and burning the ozone, or perhaps killing thousands of baby seals, I just don't want it to burn down my leased jet, Or possibly my house. I worked really hard with my CPA to find a way to get it for free, and My wife only makes 140, no, 155k a year, so it'll take a while to save up the 5 million dollar down payment on my 2 year lease. Don't worry, it's for business use.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

this is the first i have read this thread and all i have to say is I AM DYING OVER HERE!!!! :cheesy: im laughing so hard i have co workers trying to read the thread and understand what your talking about :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

by far the best thread to date

It's actually clear, only real hardcore offroad internet typist can see it....

If I understand correctly, the windshield banner in question is only available in white?

Yes, it only comes in white, but that's just a CARB law. Stupid California laws. You can just powder coat it black.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Yes, it only comes in white, but that's just a CARB law. Stupid California laws. You can just powder coat it black.

I actually want it in red, but I'm only going to use it for water.

I actually want it in red, but I'm only going to use it for water.

I think the water might have an adverse affect on the plastic.. See, the red cans are formulated for gasoline, and I'm not sure the chemical composition of the plactic can withstand the water. Better to just powder coat a blue one red, or a red one black, or ??

does that make it tax deducatable then?

Yes, because it is clear-ly used for the purpose of promoting films that you have not yet produced. In an unrelated event, I saw a bird fall right out the sky in front of me and die. If there are any members that read dreams, have visions, practice witchcraft or have watched all 3 Twilight movies please let me know if I should be concerned.

Yes, because it is clear-ly used for the purpose of promoting films that you have not yet produced. In an unrelated event, I saw a bird fall right out the sky in front of me and die. If there are any members that read dreams, have visions, practice witchcraft or have watched all 3 Twilight movies please let me know if I should be concerned.

Was it a tweety7123 bird?

Top Bottom