Ordered a Gobi Rubicon Last Week

DaJudge

I have been putting off getting a new Jeep because I am cheap! I thought mid 30s was a lot when my co-worker bought his 13' Wrangler, and kept putting it off!
Finally just said screw it, and ordered one. I hope it doesn't take 6 months to get it!
Now I have to decided what to do with my XJ.

DaJudge

Thanks everyone! I have had my XJ 18 yrs, wheeling the Gladiator is going to have a steep learning curve!

DaJudge

Shipped on the 7th and according to Jeep is supposed to be delivered to the dealer between 6/27-7/5 Now a trip to Idaho is on the horizon!

kevman65

Hooked
That's the sad part, they get to Utah and it's like they fall into a black hole and disappear.

Congrats on the new ride and I hope they get it moving to you FAST.

That's the sad part, they get to Utah and it's like they fall into a black hole and disappear.
In Utah it is ok to have more than one so maybe he only had two or three and thought that he could handle another in his collection, at least for a while.

You only think that the jeep is waiting to be hauled. Maybe someone is having his way with it in the mean time.

DaJudge

In Utah it is ok to have more than one so maybe he only had two or three and thought that he could handle another in his collection, at least for a while.

You only think that the jeep is waiting to be hauled. Maybe someone is having his way with it in the mean time.
I do not need any of those kind of spirit crushing ideas!

Supposed to be delivered to Peterson's tomorrow! Hope it is!

Top Bottom