onX Offroad : 20% OFF for WAYALIFE Members!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
waya20-2.jpg

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know that onX Offroad has just signed up to become the newest supporter of WAYALIFE! As you may or may not know, onX Offroad makes a very useful trail app that's designed to help guide Jeep enthusiasts just like you and out on the trail. Some of their features include:

• Over 550,000 miles of Off-Road Trails. Find trails for SxS, 4x4, ATV, Dirt bike and snowmobile across the nation
• Save Maps for Offline Use.
• Track, Save, and Share Trips. Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed and elevation with Go & Track's GPS capabilities.
• Customize with Markups. Add Waypoints to mark campsites, where you parked the truck, and intersections on the trail.
• Sync with CarPlay and Android Auto.

With all that said, I'd be grateful if you could please give onX Offroad a warm welcome here and if you have any questions regarding them or their trail app, please feel free to ask them here as one of their representatives will be happy to assist you.

Of course, if you would like to give onX Offroad a try, they are offering WAYALIFE members a 20% OFF discount! Simply use the code "WAYA20" at checkout or click here to redeem. This offer is Valid until 12/31/22.

Andy5160

Hooked
Welcome onX. Had your app for over a year it is great. And i am really pleased with the new feature that now the app can be connected to Apple Car Play and seen on the vehicle screen i believe it works with Android as well.
Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
welcome onX!

Thanks for supporting the forum.

Looking to upgrade my tablet to something with true GPS built in. Current tablet connects to dual GPS receiver, any recommendations?

Colorado4x4

Welcome! I haven’t used your Offroad app but I use your hunting app religiously and it is truly amazing. The ability to download and use offline satellite maps is insane.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife OnX. Thank you for supporting the forum and the discount. I love my OnX for hunting! I’m definitely interested in the off-road version.

onX Offroad

Advertiser
Hello!
Thank you Eddie for helping get us settled in, and thanks to all of you for your warm welcome. We appreciate the opportunity to come and participate in the forums. We are looking forward to our future discussions and maybe one day, we will see you out on the trail.

If you ever have any questions or need help, feel free to shoot us a message.

Cheers,
~Erin & The onX Offroad Team

Top Bottom