Only took 106 years. CUBS WIN

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Un-f'in-believeable! Bragging a little bit, but I was in my mother's womb when the last World Series game was played in Wrigley Field. They lost. I thought I'd be worm food before they did it again. God can take me now!

Anyone else hate Joe Buck?
The worst announcer on earth. Imagine listening to his dribble on the radio. You'd have no clue what the hell is even going on in the game.

As for the cubbies. Meh. They lost their identity and a huge conversation topic much like the Red Socks and their curse.

To the Cubs fans. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

Anyone else hate Joe Buck?
The worst announcer on earth. Imagine listening to his dribble on the radio. You'd have no clue what the hell is even going on in the game.

As for the cubbies. Meh. They lost their identity and a huge conversation topic much like the Red Socks and their curse.

To the Cubs fans. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have been hating Joe buck for years!! I can't stand him.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I have been hating Joe buck for years!! I can't stand him.

Seriously can't stand the guy. The worst part about it is he commentates for the cowboys home games too. Fucking drones on about statistics and bullshit non stop. He calls a football game like it's a baseball game.

Ddays

Hooked
Joe Buck is a dick. Anyone remember when he had a cow when Randy Moss did his "pull my pants down & wipe my ass on the goal post at Lambeau? :cheesy: I thought poor traumatized Joey was going to cry!

Being a Pirates fan this sucks but what the Hell, someone has to win it. Not a fan of Madden either though after his fucking dumbass Plantar Fasciiitis comment last year regarding one of our players....

Chris1015

Joe Buck is a dick. Anyone remember when he had a cow when Randy Moss did his "pull my pants down & wipe my ass on the goal post at Lambeau? :cheesy: I thought poor traumatized Joey was going to cry!

Being a Pirates fan this sucks but what the Hell, someone has to win it. Not a fan of Madden either though after his fucking dumbass Plantar Fasciiitis comment last year regarding one of our players....
When randy got asked how he paid the 10k fine for that one..Straight cash homie! [emoji23]

https://youtu.be/07G23zMGa4g

Joe buck is an awful listen though. No doubt about it. Fox broadcast is brutal. They just show fans having nervous breakdowns, praying, looking to the sky, fingers crossed...John smoltz absolutely picks up all the slack for that broadcast. He's a great color guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Joe buck is an awful listen though. No doubt about it. Fox broadcast is brutal. They just show fans having nervous breakdowns, praying, looking to the sky, fingers crossed...

The last half of game 7 was all I caught of the series, but after seeing a few cutaways to people praying to the sky, I couldn't help but think "yeah, that's what god should be doing...helping Mets/Indians win a game." :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom