ONE WEEK till SEMA 2023

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I live in Vegas and can't even get into the show.....BUMMER for sure. I'm not in any industry that qualifies to go. I "heard" you can go and see all the vehicles outside for free without actually getting into the show.....can anyone confirm this?
Yes, you can get in and see the featured vehicles outside without issue.

boardsurfer

Saw a couple ridiculous 6 wheeled bro dozers on a wedge trailer heading west yesterday. Not hard to guess where they were heading. :poop:

Really looking forward to your photos and perspective once again this year, Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Saw a couple ridiculous 6 wheeled bro dozers on a wedge trailer heading west yesterday. Not hard to guess where they were heading. :poop:

Really looking forward to your photos and perspective once again this year, Eddie!
LOL - I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them 😁

jamesrw30

Looking forward to this. One day I want to find some way to go to SEMA. For some reason I've always wanted to go. But your coverage is always really well done so it's a good substitute in the mean time.

LVMohave

Yes you can, I did read it’s open to the public one day this year as well.
Thank you - looks like I can buy a Sema Fest (music festival) ticket and go!!! (I dont care about the music festival, just wanna see Jeeps!!!!) thanks

Last edited:

LVMohave

I’d like to see someone give the stelantis/fiat/chrysler or whoever owns dodge/jeep a swift kick in the nuts for scrapping the SRT division.

That’s all I got for my wish list.
Not to mention having the Jeep brand all electric in 2025, which I think is a huge mistake. I think having oiptions (gas, EV, electric) is good, but going to just one is very risky for Jeep.

Top Bottom