ONE WEEK till SEMA 2022!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah!! In just one week, it'll be that crazy time of year again. The one where you'll get to see all kinds of new aftermarket products being made for the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator as well as some out of this world blingy builds. I am of course talking about, SEMA! And, just as Cindy and I have been doing for almost 20 years now, we'll be bringing the show directly to you through our videos, photos and commentaries on everything that we see. And, with that said, we'd love to know if there's anything in particular that you would like to see? (y)

20221023153854-29fce622.jpg

#sema2022

Last edited:

Captain_Kaos

I just enjoy seeing whatever it is that catches your eye. New products, nice builds and the crazy “only at SEMA” builds.
Looking forward to seeing what you share.

Really just want to see gas and diesel powered goodness. Super chargers, turbo chargers, diesel def delete kits.

No electric re-powered trash. No extra battery this or that. No overlanding solar kits. No sir. Just high horse power and low end torque provided by the good stuff.

Awesome!! I’m still up in the air on making it out there but know I can count on good footage if I can’t! Hope you guys have a great time and toked to see and check out the JT 👍🏼

Top Bottom