Old Rubicon Trail video

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:clap2: Nice!! Haven't seen that one in a while. Hard to imagine what it would have been like to run the Con back then :crazyeyes:

1BAMFR

Cool Video, Thanks for sharing!

Those Jeeps didn't have 40's and double throw downs...Cumon WAL!.......hahahahahahahahha

NAUJK

Those jeeps were just guning it in places it looked like. Bouncing all over the place just having a grand ol time!! Thats awesome!! Just think of the back pain youd get from that... :eek:

Thanks for sharing Moochie that was a sweet video, WOL watch out that video is pretty awesome, dont want any competition ;)

Jersey_Devil

Also of note, No roll bars, You rolled your jeep and it landed on YOUR head...

My dad was just showing me pics of him in Iceland while a volcano was erupting back in the 70s, him and his navy buddies went out for pics in their cj, and they rolled the jeep on the way down and had to hurry and roll it back over and get out cause the lava was coming at them fast! I'll ask him to get the pics out again and I'll post them..... Really neat pics!

FuriousDz

Haha! Cool video. :thumb:

who needs a 4-door just load it up and add rocks. I like the 35mph sign too I dont think my jeep now goes 35 :cheesy:

rinkishjk

Haha! Cool video. :thumb:

who needs a 4-door just load it up and add rocks. I like the 35mph sign too I dont think my jeep now goes 35 :cheesy:

yes i noticed the speed limit sign too... i didnt think there was such a high speed limit on there!!!

cool video.. very patriotic .:beer:

Top Bottom