Old Man Emu Coils ?

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Came across a set of slighty used Old Man Emu 2" Coils from a 2013 JKU. Reportedly have about 5000 miles on them. Owner swapped them out for 4" coils.

Are these good coils, hold up well, any sagging over time, ride quality.

I would be putting them on my 2012 JK

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

they make good coils and shocks. depends on what load they are. they have no load, medium load and heavy. you might have a higher lift with the hd coils. if its a good deal, swipe them up. i'd get front lower control arms and a front track bar and brake line extensions, longer shocks also down the road.

Came across a set of slighty used Old Man Emu 2" Coils from a 2013 JKU. Reportedly have about 5000 miles on them. Owner swapped them out for 4" coils.

Are these good coils, hold up well, any sagging over time, ride quality.

I would be putting them on my 2012 JK

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just put the same with matching OME shocks on my 2009 JKU last week and very happy with the ride and height. Gave it a good workout this weekend and no probs at all. The coils are rated light load for the JKU but over the course of the weekend wheeling we did have a good load on board a couple of times and it felt real good with no sag. Absolutely happy with this new setup.

I'm running OME coils on a '12 JKU. I have 35K miles on them so far with no failures or sagging issues. In that time they've been through the Rubicon a couple times and numerous other trails. They ride softer than stock, good on the road and happy with them off-road. I'd recommend them.

Top Bottom